Sunday, August 16, 2009

Getting closer...

Well, I'm getting closer and closer to having something tangible that everyone can see! My logo and website should be completed in the next couple of weeks. My awesome graphic designer, Laura, has been working really hard to come up with Swanky Social's branding. I'm so excited to see the final product, and I wanted to let yall have a sneak peek, but i'm a little blog-incompetent and can't figure out how to insert a pdf file....SO you will just have to wait!!!

So this week, I am on task to write all the copy for my website so we can have that up and running ASAP!

I also had some fun pictures taken by Rob Ingram (www.robingramphoto.com). He was awesome and got some great shots, or so he says =). I am not the 'modeling' type, but I think he got me actually smiling in a few. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

ALSO-- Big plans for an awesome event coming up!!! Stay tuned! Maybe YOU will get the invite =)

1 comment:

  1. awww mols i'm so happy for you! all our marketing classes are going to great use for you... personal selling.. CHECK! you are doing a great job building this business for yourself. i'm so happy for you and cant wait to see all the new developments!

    ReplyDelete