Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stevi + Grant 10/10/09

It has been a few weeks since the wedding....I think I'm still recovering actually! But, it was GREAT. For my first "official" wedding, I believe I can say it was a success! Thank you to Rob Ingram (http://www.robingramphotography.com/) who took some wonderful pictures for me. Here are some shots from the beautiful outdoor (no rain, thank you, Lord!) wedding that I was so thankful to be a part of.
Beautiful floral arrangements by Kate Tankersley


The ceremony took place across the little red bridge, overlooking the babbling brook. So naturalistic and beautiful. I absolutely loved the scenery, surrounded by trees and just so intimate.


The reception was held in the tent with several guest tables, a stage and dancefloor, bar, and food buffet.




The program table and champagne for the guests as they arrive.





Stevi wanted to use her grandmother's beautiful carnival glass as the centerpieces to the guest tables. They looked awesome with the purple and blue flowers. Such a special touch to personalize the wedding reception!



The beautiful bride and her new sister-in-law, Melissa, an long-time friend of mine! (Who I stole some of the rest of the pictures from =)


The Bride making her GRAND entrance (while I fluff her train ;).

sweet ceremony!

Party Time!! First Dance

My mom, and Beth, the mother of the Groom
Melissa, dancing with her brother, the Groom!
Garter Toss

Leaving to sparklers-- always a favorite!

Thank you, Stevi and Grant, for giving me the opportunity to work with you two and help make your wedding fabulous! What a great evening of family, fun, and sweet love.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding. And what a wonderful job you did, Molly. No one would have guessed it was your first. I predict you are going to be a big success, and that you are going to have more clients than you could have imagined!
    Mazel Tov! (Jewish for 'congratulations')

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be one of your "followers!" Great job, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you, Molly! I know it was perfect- thanks to yoU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that wedding looks so special and beautiful! you did a great job and that photographer did an awesome job documenting it! miss u girlie!

    ReplyDelete