Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Month Ahead!!

I know, I know... I really have fallen behind with my blogging...BUT I'M BACK-- and from now on, I have set a goal to blog AT LEAST once a week.
The reason I have been MIA is because I have been super busy getting ready for these next 6 weddings!!
I have been all over the place meeting with these brides... Huntsville, Seagrove Beach, Gadsden, Guntersville... (I really like to travel..)

The next 2 weekends I will be back at The Carraway-Davie House for Lisa and Kari's weddings. Of course they will both be beautiful because of the awesome location, and we are expecting great weather!

Lisa will be wearing a gown from The White Room and Marsha Perry will be shooting her ceremony and reception. I'm looking forward to this event because I have a personal tie to the couple....the groom's mother works at my eye doctor, Dr. Brown, and I have known her for about 10 years (yes, I'm blind and have been wearing contacts for like 15 years!). So all my buddies from Dr. Brown's office, including him, will be there!
Kari will also be wearing a FABULOUS dress from The White Room as well--I went with her to pick it out!! Looking forward to the 'cherry blossom' theme and all the PINK! Her ceremony is going to be poolside...I know the pictures will be amazing-- by Amber Ford.

Starting off October with a bang, we will be at Aldridge Gardens for Brooke's wedding. Kathy G will be there with food and flowers and Feel The Beat will keep us entertained, of course! It will be my first event there, since I went to my besties' weddings there (Elaine and Meg).
(Ceremony Here) (reception here)

Six days later I will be in Seagrove beach for my first beach-side wedding! Laura and Marcus are truly having the ultimate "Intimate Destination Wedding". Just the two immediate families will be there for a special service performed by the Bride's father. I am creating an arbor with sheer fabric and flowers for the backdrop and using lanterns to line the aisle.
Something similar to this. I'm really excited! Then the Sunday after they get back from there "honeymoon" at the beach, we are having a Reception at The Lodge at Lake Guntersville. It is going to be beach-themed with lanterns, candles with seashells used as the centerpieces.
The outdoor spaces of the upper and lower terraces offer guests a panoramic view of the 69,000 acre Guntersville Reservoir.
(the Lodge)

In BETWEEN the beach and Lake Guntersville, we will be in Huntsville for Jessica's wedding!(engagement pictures here). This reception is going to be GORGEOUS atop Monte Sano Mountain over looking the valley.
(the front view of the Lodge)
(one of the rooms inside...Don't you just love the rustic feel of the exposed beams and stone walls!?)

Hopefully the leaves will be starting to turn and it will truly feel like a "rustic, but elegant" PARTY! Thanks so much to my best friend, Geri Martha, who is a bridesmaid, for hooking us up with this awesome event. I can't wait to work with Bubba's catering, In Bloom, and T2 Photography. There are so many awesome details going into this big event. Be on the lookout for great photos afterwards!


THEN we have another Birmingham wedding in November, and another Huntsville wedding in December that I'm super excited about. My friend Lauren, is marrying Drew, and they are having a huge, fun, fancy, PARTY!! Purple and Platinum is the theme...its going to be awesome, just wait!!!

So on Monday, October 11, 2010 I will be either sleeping, sleeping, or sleeping some more.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment