Monday, October 25, 2010

September/ October Wedding Recap

Well, I think I have finally recovered from my whirlwind month of October where I had 6 events in 4 weeks. I had an absolute blast, but am thankful that I have had some time to recover! I actually got to go to AUBURN this past weekend to see Cam Newton woop up on LSU....and bring the team to the #1 ranking! It truly was an experience I won't forget. And I am so thankful
I was able to be there!
While I do like to stay really busy, I also like to enjoy NOT being busy- relaxing and doing things you love with the people that you love!

So, here goes the Sept/Oct recap.... I will definitely do a separate one for each wedding once I get professional photos...I just couldn't wait!!

9/18/10

Lisa Burke and Chris Ritchie

Carraway Davie House

"A Swanky Day"



Lisa was such a beautiful and stress-free bride! I loved working with her and her husband, Chris. They were very organized already, which made my life so much easier. She chose beautiful shades of lavender, pinks, and ivories. The guests enjoyed an outdoor ceremony on the lawn, with PERFECT weather- music by Cahaba River Strings. After the ceremony, everyone joined the Bride and Groom in the house for Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Then, everyone enjoyed a sit-down dinner and dancing at the conference center.



Thanks to vendors: Marsha Perry Photography, The White Room, Cahaba River Strings, Coretti Catering, MusicGarden Entertainment and Vintage Auto.


9/25/10

Kari Nesbitt and Aaron Hudson

Carraway Davie House

"A Swanky Angel"



I loved being a part of Kari and Aaron's wedding celebration! We had such a great time throughout the planning with all the fun details. The decor was 'cherry blossom' themed...from the ceremony programs, to the cake, to the fortune cookie favors. The pink table linens and silver chivari chairs really made a statement. The ceremony took place poolside, and right as they kissed as husband and wife, a few rain drops cooled everyone off! We then went right inside to the conference center for a buffet dinner and dancing. Groove Factor entertained and the bride was front and center on the dance floor the whole time! Everyone seemed to have enjoyed the party so much, they wanted to continue it elsewhere...so the whole bridal party went to ABOVE at the Redmont Hotel! Kari and Aaron, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day!

Thanks to vendors: Amber Ford Photography, The White Room, Cahaba River Strings, Birmingham Glam, Coretti Catering, MusicGarden Entertainment, Vintage Auto.








I will continue the rest in another post.....





No comments:

Post a Comment