Monday, January 17, 2011

The Fifty Nifty!

A friend photographer- Paper Antler- is doing something amazing: They have devoted 2012 to photographing 50 weddings in 50 states in 50 weeks- and donating $50,000 ($1,000 from each wedding) to a charity called "She Dances". It really is such a neat idea!!

They are going to be in Alabama on January 14, 2012 and have contacted me to put the word out there to see if there is anyone planning on getting married that day that would like to be a part of this awesome adventure.

I am offering a special deal as well and a donation to the cause if the bride uses me for the project!
Also, if you are interested in booking Paper Antler as your wedding photographer in 2011 (they did this beautiful southern wedding with me), let me know!!

Check out this video and read all about the project here.


No comments:

Post a Comment