Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting down to business...

It's official.... my business cards, stationary set, and website (well, almost) are complete! I am so thankful to everyone who has helped me get this far. I could not have done it on my own, that is for sure! I really never thought about all the emotional stress that goes into entrepreneurship, but it is something I never expected. On the other hand, I am more excited about my future than I ever have been before. I know I have the support of friends and family to make my dreams come true!

This weekend I am off to the beach for the last relaxing weekend of the summer. I haven't been since April...I'm probably Vitamin D deficient! Then the next weekend starts my "Wedding Season!!!" I am so excited to be a part of Brittany, Haley, Stevi, Leighton, and Maggie's weddings. Obviously, I love anything and everything that is weddings, so to see these beautiful events play out is so exciting to me.

Yesterday, I went to see where Stevi and Grant will be getting married. It is absolutely beautiful! With the fall breeze in the air, I can only imagine how great their weekend will turn out. More about this to come for sure, as we start nailing down all the details for the October wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!! I am so excited and proud!! You are gonna be so busy and this is definitely your gift and talent :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete