Monday, September 21, 2009

What can I do for you??

Many people have been asking me what it is exactly that I do.
First, I would like to say that my ultimate goal is that any of my 'packages' or services are completely customizable to what the client needs or wants. I am here to make everything easier on you, whether it is to enjoy your 6 month engagement or to relax and and have a good time at the party you have been looking forward to for your whole life!

There is absolutely no need for the bride or mother of the bride to have to deal with anything besides looking beautiful and enjoying their day! I am here to make sure everything runs seamlessly for your wedding weekend and that any little thing that might come up (because we all know that things happen...), will be promptly taken care of. It is almost impossible to go without a wedding coordinator these days. There are SO many details that need a lot of attention, and that is where I come in. I make sure that everyone is on schedule (vendors AND wedding party!) and that there is nothing to worry about, so that the bride and her family can enjoy this event they have been looking forward to!

During the planning process, I am here to handle all the little details that need to be covered. I take care of all correspondence between vendors and make sure everything is perfected in each contract. Many girls think they are able to take care of this part on their own, however if you are working or in school, it is sometimes difficult to take phone calls or emails that are necessary to the planning process. Sometimes there is wording in contracts the average person doesn't notice or understand, but to someone in the industry, it could mean a huge addition to the total price or something isn't included!!

I am here to make life easier for you, plain and simple. And as an added bonus, to give you suggestions and reminders that you haven't thought of yourself!

Wedding and Event planning can be very stressful to the average person. Don't let it be! Contact me at molly@swankysocials.com and let me help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment